Activities at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Resort
Things to Do near Los Cabos Mexico
It's no wonder Cabo San Lucas is a premier vacation destination. In addition to beautiful scenery and year-round sunshine, Cabo San Lucas offers fantastic attractions and exciting things to do for every age and interest. Discover the best Cabo San Lucas attractions and things to do located near Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos.
Cabo San Lucas Golf. Treat yourself to a few rounds of championship golf at renowned Cabo San Lucas golf courses. Palmilla Golf Club, Cabo Real Golf Club, Club Campestre and San Jose Golf Club and are just a few of the notable Cabo San Lucas golf courses located near Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos.
Whale Watching Tours. Cabo San Lucas is world-famous for whale watching. See these gentle giants up close on an exciting whale watching tour in the Sea of Cortez. December typically kicks off the whale migration season, carrying through until March or April. The calm, warm waters of the Sea of Cortez offer a safe place for whales to calve and nurse their young.
The 3 Perfect Day WeekendDay 1
- Begin your stay by hitting up some of Cabo San Lucas' world famous golf courses
- Make sure to experience Whale Tours during their migration season
- Throw on your swimsuit for an afternoon of sunbathing, swimming and a stroll along the lively Médano Beach
- A late afternoon massage and facial sets you up for an evening on the town to show off your great tan
- Perhaps reserve a Bottomless Boat Tour or a Sunset Cruise
- End the day with an amazing time in nearby downtown Cabo
- Start the day Cabo San Lucas Resort Fishing
- Then enjoy romantic beachside horse riding or some A-List Cabo San Lucas Shopping
- Head over to Rosé's pool bar for noon margarita's covered in your All-Inclusive package
- Try the Cabo Canopy Tour
- Make sure to experience one of our amazing oceanfront Theme dinners
- Hit the gym early at Rosé
- Then enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast
- Then it's down to the pool for kids to paint ceramics while you have some time to read or swim
- Cabo San Lucas Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Cocktail with your spouse on the ocean view balcony
Cabo San Lucas Sport Fishing. A must for any sports angler is a day at sea in Cabo San Lucas. Known as the Marlin Capital of the World, Cabo San Lucas is a storied destination for deep sea fishing. Numerous Cabo San Lucas sport fishing companies offer fishing charters ranging from casual half-day tours to full-day deep sea fishing excursions.
Los Cabos Horseback Riding. Take in the sights of Los Cabos on a fun-filled horseback riding adventure. Guided tours are available for beach rides, desert canyon tours, and romantic sunset rides. Numerous reputable horseback riding companies offer services and tours to meet any schedule and size group.
Cabo San Lucas Shopping. Include a day or two of shopping in your Cabo San Lucas vacation itinerary. Shopping in Cabo San Lucas includes everything from upscale shopping centers like Puerto Paraiso in downtown Cabo San Lucas to charming artisan markets and Pueblo Bonito resort boutiques.
Cabo San Lucas Boat Cruises.
Cabo San Lucas Scuba Diving & Snorkeling.
Los Cabos Desert Safari. Cabo Adventures Desert Safari is a heart-pumping experience through off-road territory in Cabo San Lucas. You'll bounce through canyons and creek beds in an all-terrain Unimog to the heart of Baja's rugged Sierra Mountains for an interpretive nature walk. The adventure concludes with samples of tasty local tequila.
Cabo San Lucas Nightlife. Straddling the line between attraction and activity, Cabo San Lucas nightlife is nothing short of memorable. Visit such famous nightlife hot spots as The Giggling Marlin, Cabo Wabo and El Squid Roe in downtown Cabo San Lucas for an introduction to the nightlife party scene for which Cabo after dark is known.
Cabo Canopy Tour. Zip through the Cabo San Lucas wilderness on a wind-whipping adventure through the Boca de Sierra National Park. Canyon canopy tours offer an exciting diversion for adrenaline junkies that include miles of zip lines, rappelling, climbing walls and other fun challenges.